Sunday, July 3, 2011

Understanding SEO - Free

Google Appliance as shown at RSA Expo 2008 in ...Image via WikipediaI got a lovely Freebie for you! How about Googles very own Search engine Optimization Starter Guide PDF
I can continue to give you all the tips in the world however if you do not understand how Google likes us to present out web pages, yes the Dos and donts! then there is no point in me going on.
apologies for not giving this earlier, I just happened to find this after an online associate sent me to a site for something else, and after clicking a few links I came accross the actual document that Google gives to its staff. To explain how they want to see SEO on a webpage, or rather their bots do when they crawl it!

I wish I had this earlier in my online career, so easy to understand, and we all get so blinded by following other sites, we forget that google itself provides us with great tools to help us in our quest to get onto Google pages, and recieve traffic.

So do not hesitate, download your free Google SEO TIPS-

Read it and read it again, and make sure the red bits are noted in the back of your mind, and try it out the next time youwrite your web page!
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa, thank you so much for this! I have downloaded & saved it so I can read and refer to it. In just the first 10 pages I've learned several new things that I need to check/fix on my website. Cannot tell you how much I apprecrate this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary it is a pleasure to share, these kind of things with people, and to know it is helpful,Your art work is truly delighful and google will just love it too! Remember to use the Alt- tags on your images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lisa! I have been trying to remember to rename all my photos before I post them. I also just read about the flickr module for lenses and went and made a slide show of my rock art and added it to artists that paint on stone. I know I need to go back and add tags to the photos and maybe change some of the titles though. Just not enough hours in the day right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa! Just linked to your post on my blog :) Off to read the SEO Guide now

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanx girl, i tink i may have stumbled upon this before, but had certainly forgotten...downloading now!
    http://www.violin.billfiddle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tips and downloaded documents.Hope that help me.AZ

    ReplyDelete